The ninth qualitative confrontation of the world’s best Syrah/Shiraz wines held on May 20-22, 2015 at the Château d’Ampuis in the village of Ampuis (northern Rhone Valley, France).
418 wine samples from 26 countries were tasted. The judges tasted in accordance with the International Rules, and they strictly followed Quality Assurance procedures.
- place in the world = our partner and distributor in Macedonia (consultant dr. Milanov) !!!
TEN BARRELS SYRAH RESERVA 2102, CHATEAU KAMNIK, Micei International, Macedonia
Few words about wine:
- 2 x yeald reduction during vegetation
- Partial dehydration of grapes in the vineyard to obtain polyphenolic maturity
- Harvest 14.09.2012.
- Maceration, fermentation in wooden fermentor 15 days
- Lallzyme EX-V, OptiRed, chips
- Lalvin CLOS and Fermaid E
- Alcohol 16,1 vol.%
- No MLF, no malic acid
- 25 months in new American and French barrique barrels
- Bottling May 2015
Great success for our partner, winemaker there, our consultant and LALLEMAND biotechnology !!!